Give me 7 days, and I'll give you a report with step-by-step instructions to fix your landing page and spare you some very expensive mistakes
Let's cut to the chase.
You've got a landing page... and you're not sure if it's any good.
You don't know if it's the copy that sounds off...
If the design fits your product...
Or if you're following the "best practices" correctly because that blog you read about it said the opposite of what that other blog said last week...
You know something's not quite right, and you don't know where to start.
What you know is that your website is leaking customer after customer, day after day, week after week.
And you know that if people don’t get your product, if they have no idea it’s even meant for them, and if you can't convince them of its value quickly… then they WON’T EVER BUY FROM YOU.
And you need to fix this now.
How many of these problems are you overlooking on your landing page?
Building a great landing page is just HARD.
It requires surprising amounts of mastery and knowledge from many different fields... which means: many ways to screw up.
If all it took was choosing a random template on ThemeForest and filling in the blanks, the web would be full of incredible products.
But it ain't so.
In fact, most small businesses and startups struggle with many problems when trying to create landing pages.
Worse yet, some aren't even conscious of the importance of nailing each one of the building blocks that come into play.
For example, how many of these questions can you confidently answer?
Marketing Problems: Are you sure your product is ideally positioned to beat your competitors? How does that impact your branding and messaging?
Copywriting Problems: Are your headlines compelling enough to make your visitors want to know more about you, or do you write humdrum copy that puts them to sleep or worse, confuses them?
Web Design Problems: Are you familiar enough with the subtleties of color theory, typography, and design to create an experience that immediately sets you apart from competing products and builds your brand?
Usability Problems: Are you making any of the huge (but unbelievably common) mistakes that render your landing pages literally useless?
Salesmanship Problems: Are you leaving money on the table with a badly structured offer? Are you managing your prospects' objections efficiently, or letting them close the door on your face?
Engineering Problems: Have you ensured your website is fast enough to make your visitor's experience pleasing? Have you set up your analytics correctly?
Psychology & Persuasion Problems: Do you understand what makes your customers tick? Do you know about all the "weapons of persuasion"?
So, what do you do?
Hire a copywriter? A designer? A marketer?
Hiring competent professionals for each aspect of your website could cost you thousands of dollars in kickoff fees alone... and that's if you know exactly what to ask from them!
Don't get screwed buying services when you're unprepared, or when you don't even need them
Well I've got some good news for you.
You probably don't need anything so drastic.
You don't need to redesign your whole website, and you certainly don't need to do that without a clear picture of where you're going.
So let me avoid you some unnecessary pain...
- Before you make the blunder of hiring cheap freelancers on Fiverr or other platforms, only to have to redo everything when you realise they aren't up to snuff (shocker!)...
- Before you spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on a good designer, copywriter, or agency without a good brief to guide them and wait for them for at least 6 weeks (more realistically months) to deliver anything...
- Before you waste your time and money on a shopping spree, buying template after template because you don't know what you're looking for, and then fail to fill in the blanks...
- Before you blow all your free time on reading blogs and books to learn about marketing, and let your landing page go stale, leaking visitor after visitor, and not closing nearly as many sales as you could...
What if you could improve your landing page on your own, by implementing carefully selected tweaks that will annihilate all the bad parts of your landing page?
What if you could simply KNOW right away what words need to be changed, and have the copy you need right there, ready to be copied and pasted?
What if you knew exactly what to ask from your designer so you could shortcut the process and be sure you're going to get a landing page that WORKS?
Well I've got just the thing for you.
The Total Teardown: Get a custom landing page teardown that will set you on the right course
Since I got tired of seeing perfectly good business ideas go to waste because they failed to communicate all of their value, I came up with the perfect arrangement.
I will analyse your landing page, in more depth than anyone before, and tell you how to improve it 10,000%* (*made up number).
I'm not talking about the kind of armchair expertise you get from people on message boards, or by asking your best friends if they like what you've built (of course they do).
I'm talking about a blow-by-blow analysis of your landing page covering every single possible point you could improve.
I call it the Total Teardown.
Here are some of the main problems you'll see disappear:
- Got problems with your copy? Fixed. You get fully written-out, copy-paste-ready suggestions for headlines, benefits, and calls to action where they're most relevant.
- Worried about your design? Fixed. You will know if your design makes sense, is pleasant enough, and especially if it sets you apart from your competitors.
- Not sure what to add or remove? Fixed. You will know for sure that each and every necessary elements on your landing page is here, presented in a logical layout. I will be ruthless in editing out the fluff.
- Think your positioning is shaky? Fixed. You will get a precise comparison of your product with your main competitors' claims, and see how you can craft a better messaging strategy that takes advantage of your unique assets.
- You're planning to redo your whole website but are not sure where to start? Fixed. You'll be able to provide your contractors with a precise brief that will allow them to work faster, and you'll get dramatically better results.
YourLandingPageSucks is amazing! All I had to do was provide my landing page URL and they gave me an incredibly detailed, thoughtful, and actionable review, along with great ideas to improve it. I've already started implementing the fixes, and feel far more confident in our positioning and strategy than before. I can't recommend this service highly enough!
Chris Van Patten
The safest way to begin your landing page optimisation journey
As soon as you get started with the Total Teardown, here's how things work:
- You give me the URL to the landing page you want fixed, along with any information you feel is relevant. Got Google Analytics? Show me your data. You did user research? Send it my way.
- You relax for 7 days and take care of all the other stuff you're great at. During that time, I'll send you a small private course I crafted to explain the process I go through with your page.
- I deliver a blow-by-blow report, laser-focused on squashing everything wrong about your landing page. You will get recommendations and suggestions for improvements in everything from your headlines, crossheads, body copy, images, user experience, psychological appeals, branding — you name it.
- If you're ready*, I will help you set up the necessary infrastructure to start testing and optimizing your main funnel. You will see how to run rigorous A/B tests that guarantee real results and avoid horror stories.
- When you receive the report, you can start to read it, implement the changes, and you get one extra round of feedback if you have any additional questions. We can do it on Skype if you like.
How does that sound?
David went above and beyond what I could hope for. He broke down my landing page section by section and provided actionable advice, most of which I was able to immediately implement.
Senior Front-end engineer, InVision & Creator, LearnWebDriverIO.com
This is the best landing page advice I ever received. Thanks! You've basically given me a) great ideas on how to improve the page and what it sells, b) backed it up with examples, proof and logic and c) structured your advice in such a way that I can simply take a point from the report, change it on the page, and have a page that more clearly communicates my offer to prospects. Plus, you've gone in-depth on what my business sells, and not just given generic "everyone should do X" advice, which is incredibly valuable.
Reinder de Vries
Ready to give your product the landing page it deserves?
If you're committed to giving your product the best possible shot, and want a solid footing before you start landing page optimization, the Total Teardown is a no-brainer. You get:
- The blow-by-blow PDF report
- The private email course describing the exact process to follow to create better landing pages
- The steps you must take to start optimizing your landing page, with none of the mumbo jumbo B.S.
- A post-analysis feedback round over email (or Skype if you prefer).
All you have to do is enter your email below, and you'll get all the information you need to proceed.
Currently unavailable (email me to learn more about your options)
The Total Teardown report will be delivered to your inbox within 7 days, in exchange for a one-time payment of $1500.
Since I'm only interested in helping people, if you don't get enough value out of your teardown, you get a 30-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
P.S. If you do want me to redo your whole page, that's possible. Prices start at $2999.
P.P.S. If you only want to dip your toes, we can hop on Skype and have a smaller consult, starting at $149/hr. Use the address below to learn more about it.
* Lots of marketing and optimization "consultants" (really, scammers) will promise you incredible conversion rate lifts, all-encompassing A/B testing programs, 1:1 message personalization, and basically, free money. The problem is, if you're startup or a small business, chances are you're not in a position to start optimisation now, and you need to grow your traffic and refine your messaging instead.
Luckily for you, I don't like to BULLSHIT people into buying stuff, so I don't promise such things. If you don't already have a lot of traffic, and a high number of conversions every month, forget about conversion optimization for now.
Need more information? Got any question? Shoot me an email.